Mark your calendars for the next Tiny House Chat!
8-9 EST, 5-6 Pacific on December 10th.
In the spirit of the holidays we will be talking about FAMILIES in the tiny house world, among other things! Joining us we will have guest hosts Kacie Erickson from TreadingTiny.com
as well as Peter and Abby with FatandCrunchy.com
As always Macy Miller from MiniMotives.com will be co-hosting the chat with me. Please bring any questions you would like to chat about with these folks and others!
For those of you who aren’t familiar with this, Tiny House Chat is a space for Tiny House enthusiasts to come together and share ideas and stories. The concept of this is to be for the Tiny House community and facilitated by the community. We hope that this platform will achieve the following:
- Develop lasting connections among the Tiny House community.
- Strengthen and expand the community.
- Foster the sharing of ideas.
- Provide a resource for the various stages of a tiny house
- Have a lot of fun and get to know each other better!!
The Chat will take place at these times in the various time zones:
5pm-6pm Pacific Time
6pm-7pm Mountain Time
7pm-8pm Central Time
8pm-9pm Eastern Time